* Play virtually any software or hardware MIDI device with electronic drum triggers, pads, and cymbals
* Ten TRS trigger inputs for use with single and dual-zone triggers
* USB-MIDI and DIN MIDI Out for controlling software and hardware sound modules
* Works as an input expander with virtually any drum module
* Continuous Hi-Hat control pedal input; also works with switch/onoff pedals
* Velocity sensitive for expressive control
* Footswitch input for controlling Inc/Dec parameters
* Create and store up to 20 setups
* Works plug-and-play with Mac and PC no software drivers needed
* Powered by USB when working with a computer; AC adapter included for DIN MIDI operation
* Mounts using E-Percussion Module Mount (sold separately) for integration into setups
* Comes with Toontrack EZdrummer software drum module with samples of real drum kits
* Trigger inputs: (10) TRS, velocity-sensitive
* Hi-Hat control: 1/4-inch (continuous or switch - on/off)
* Footswitch: 1/4-inch TRS for up/down
* MIDI: USB, MIDI OutUSB Computer Interface
* Dimensions: 8.5 inch W x 5 inch D x 1.75 inch H
Need more information or advice on this product?
You can contact us by telephone from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:30 at number 0423 303236, or you can use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back in 24/48 hours.
We ship to most EU countries in 48/72h. Hold on a little more if you buy during weekend or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping costs are fixed at 20€
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers.
The website is protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.