* Discrete pure class A FET input for audiophile-quality sound and very low noise
* 5 Band EQ controls include treble, presence and bass controls, along with tunable notch filter and sweepable mid EQ with 2 octave range
* Phase inversion switch for increased feedback control
* Proprietary Quasi-Passive EQô places synthesized passive EQ circuitry in a parallel side-chain with main signal for control of instrument voicing without sacrificing tonal purity
* 24 dB of adjustable gain for optimum performance and the lowest noise with a variety of input sources, including low output pickups
* Balanced XLR and unbalanced ºî outputs for use with an amp or PA or both simultaneously
* High input impedance (10 Meg) delivers the full potential of any pickup
* High current buffered output drives long cables into difficult, low impedance loads without fidelity loss
* Heavy duty steel box provides extra protection
* Runs on 48V phantom power or 9V battery, which provides 200 hours of playtime
* External battery compartment allows quick and easy battery changes
Need more information or advice on this product?
You can contact us by telephone from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:30 at number 0423 303236, or you can use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back in 24/48 hours.
We ship to most EU countries in 48/72h. Hold on a little more if you buy during weekend or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping cost as a flat rate of just 20€
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also bank transferts.
The website is protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.