Ludwig LAP16HH ATLAS PRO Hi-Hat Stand
- Centroid 3-point stability system: Elevates the rear portion of the foundation plate, creating a functioning tripod with the stand's heavy, double-braced legs. This creates additional room for multiple pedal set-ups and seamless double-pedal play.
- Infinitely adjustable Footboard Angle
- SpurLok Heel Plate Anchors: Added stability and grip to insure solid, slip-free performance located directly under the heel plate for improved stability.
- Full Range adjustable spring tension: Six Points of tension for optimum feel.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Rotatable Base Legs
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing to eliminate stand noise
- Modern-Classic footboard design with removable toe stop: CAD Designed and Optimized for a perfect balance of light weight and high strength.
- 1.25/1/.75" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
349,00€ you save 69,80€
Need more information or advice on this product?
You can contact us by telephone from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:30 at number 0423 303236, or you can use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back in 24/48 hours.
We ship to most EU countries in 48/72h. Hold on a little more if you buy during weekend or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping cost as a flat rate of just 20€
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers.
The website is protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.