Ludwig LAP23SSL - ATLAS PRO II Snare Stand
- The Pillar Clutch (Patent Pend.): A folding, removable snare basket mechanism designed for optimum performance, and strength with any drum;
- Accommodates 10" to 16" drums: Sliding basket grips expand and contract at all three points;
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places the drum securely at any angle;
- Low-Contact basket grips: The Pillar's low-tension basket clutch holds drums securely without choking the bottom hoop for maximum resonance;
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing;
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups;
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet;
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability;
- 1.25/1" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
Need more information or advice on this product?
You can contact us by telephone from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:30 at number 0423 303236, or you can use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back in 24/48 hours.
We ship to most EU countries in 48/72h. Hold on a little more if you buy during weekend or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping costs are fixed at 20€
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers.
The website is protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.