- Type: 1-inch dual-diaphragm, true condenser pressuregradient
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, cardioid, figure eight plus six intermediate patterns (selectable on Remote Control Unit).
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV ±3 dB)
- Max. SPL: 135/155 dB SPL (0/-20 dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 16 dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Preattenuation pad: -20 dB (switchable on Remote Control Unit)
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB/Oktave, 80 Hz (switchable on Remote Control Unit)
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Powering: via Remote Control Unit
- Connector: dedicated 7-pin male XLR
- Dimensions: 53 dia. x 212 mm high (2 x 8.3 in.)
- Net weight: 870 g / 1.9 lbs.
- Remote Control Unit: Audio/control input: dedicated 7-pin female XLR connector
- Audio output: standard 3-pin male XLR connector,balanced, pin 2 hot
- Polar pattern selector: 9-position detented rotary switch
- Bass cut filter switch: 2-position toggle switch
- Preattenuation switch: 2-position toggle switch
- Power voltage: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC, selectable
- Primary fuse: 125 mA / 250 V slow-blow.
Need more information or advice on this product?
You can contact us by telephone from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:30 at number 0423 303236, or you can use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back in 24/48 hours.
We ship to most EU countries in 48/72h. Hold on a little more if you buy during weekend or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping costs are fixed at 20€
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers.
The website is protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.