* Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
* Directional pattern: supercardioid
* Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
* Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 4.5 mV/Pa
* Rated impedance: 50 ohms
* Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
* Equivalent SPL CCIR 468-3: 28 dB
* Equivalent SPL DIN/IEC 651: 18 dB-A
* S/N ratio CCIR 468-3: 66 dB
* S/N ratio DIN/IEC 651: 76 dB
* Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 150 dB
* Maximum output voltage: 12 dBu
* Dyn. range of the mic. amplifier DIN/IEC 651: 132 dB
* Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
* Current consumption: 3.5 mA
* Matching connector: XLR 3F
* Weight: approx. 300 g
* Diameter: 48 mm
* Length: 180 mm
Need more information or advice on this product?
You can contact us by telephone from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:30 at number 0423 303236, or you can use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back in 24/48 hours.
We ship to most EU countries in 48/72h. Hold on a little more if you buy during weekend or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping cost as a flat rate of just 20€
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers.
The website is protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.