TAMA HP910LS - Double chain single pedal;
- Long Footboard: A specially designed pedal board for the Speed Cobra series. By designing the footboard longer than Iron Cobra, it rapidly accelerates the power and speed of the beater stroke, with less physical effort than ever before. Additionally, the smoother playing surface reduces friction between your foot and the footboard, allowing more precise control and flexibility.
-Vari-Pitch Beater Holder: Vari-Pitch beater angle adjustments are completely independent of the footboard angle. The Speedo-Ring allows you to adjust the angle of the footboard link independently of the beater angle. And with the combination of the Speedo-Ring and the Vari-Pitch, you can achieve any kind of stroke and enjoy improved playability.
- Projector Beater: Specially designed for the Speed Cobra to give the bass drum more sound projection and rich resonance. The convex head shape focuses the power generated by the beater stroke's action to the smaller surface area.
- Para-Clamp II: The Para-Clamp keeps your pedal flat on the floor no matter what your bass drum angle. The Para-Clamp is tightened from the side so you never have to insert your finger under the footboard. And since you can clamp your pedal to hoops up to 14mm (9/16") in thickness, Iron Cobra will fit just about any bass drum in the market.
- Speedo-Ring: Tama eliminated another source of friction by replacing the traditional nylon rocker cam with the Speedo-Ring, a rocker cam with a high quality built-in ball bearing rocker. The Quick-Hook not only allows for easy set up and tear down but provides a compact pedal that you can place in the hard case without taking off the beater.
- Spring Tight: Twisting springs severely reduce pedal smoothness. Spring Tight, a clever half-moon shaped spring tension rod, keeps the spring from twisting, so there's never any loss of power transmission.
- Cobra Coil: The Cobra Coil is a steel spring which assists in the return of the footboard to its original position, so the feel of Speed Cobra becomes even more unreal. Even better, the Cobra Coil can be adjusted to different positions, forward or backward, on the base plate.
- Oiles Bearing Hinge: Offering even less friction than standard ball bearing, Oiles bearings also eliminate side-to-side motion and provide superior durability (which is why they're used in the aerospace industry).
(Oiles bearings is a registered trademark of the Oiles Co.,Ltd.)
- Case included.
Need more information or advice on this product?
Use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back to you in 24/48 hours.
We deliver to most EU countries in just 48/72h. Please hold on a little bit more if you're placing your order during weekends or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping costs are fixed at 20€, no matter how many products are in your order!
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers. Currently no cash on delivery option, sorry.
The website and all the transactions are protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.
A pre and post sales support at your complete disposal. If there's a problem, you're sure we'll solve it.
You can pay your order as you like, choose between PayPal, credit card or bank transfer.
We ship to most EU countries by express courier and delivery within 48/36h. All shipments are insured, no risk.
The whole site is protected by SHA-256 encryption, your data and your transitions are safe.
Two-year warranty on all new products and three months on used ones. And if you do not like what you bought you have 14 days to return it.
We are a real shop with an exhibition area of over 3000sqm! Do not you believe it? Come and visit us in Montebelluna (TV) or have a look through Google Maps.
We continuously monitor prices on the market and we do our best to keep trying to offer you a highly competitive deal.
A warehouse of over 1000 square meters to send your order as quickly as possible, in addition to the possibility of booking the latest products.