• Extremely low self-noise
• High SPL capability for wide dynamic range
• Three polar patterns switchable on the microphone: omni, cardioid, and hypercardioid
• Preattenuation pad switchable on the microphone for added SPL capability
• Bass cut filter switchable on the microphone for suppression of low-frequency noise
• Universal phantom powering to DIN/IEC standards (12, 24, or 48 VDC)
• Integrated wind and pop screen for high rejection of wind and pop noise
• Complete with H 100 spider type shock mount
• W 4000 external wind and pop screen for extremely difficult miking situations included
Need more information or advice on this product?
You can contact us by telephone from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:00 to 12:30 and 15:00 to 19:30 at number 0423 303236, or you can use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back in 24/48 hours.
We ship to most EU countries in 48/72h. Hold on a little more if you buy during weekend or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping costs are fixed at 20€
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers.
The website is protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.