Pearl P-2002C; PowerShifter Eliminator Twin Pedal;
Pearl’s PowerShifter Eliminator provides the ultimate in player tunability and control.
With a choice of 6 different cams (4 included and 2 sold separately), 4 beater faces, PowerShifter functionality and complete control over pedal surface grip or slip, this is the most tuner friendly pedal available.
The P-2002C is also available in a belt drive model, the P-2002B.
- Drive Double Chain Powershifter US.PAT.5574237 Our revolutionary PowerShifter function provides 3 positions to fine tune the power and feel of the pedal. By moving the footboard forward or back, you change the chain or belt drive angle, thus changing the leverage to create a light, regular, or strong feel.
- Independent Traction Grips; The PowerShifter Eliminator’s Traction Plate footboard insert allows you to remove and reconfigure each individual traction grip to suit your exact playing requirements.
From maximum grip to full slide and everything in between, the choice is yours. The Traction Plate also reverses to focus the slide or grip surfaces to either the toe or heel of the pedal.
- Zero Play Hinge US.PAT.7179978B2, Our stainless steel hinge is manufactured with incredibly precise tolerances to prevent play between the footboard and heel, yet provides maximum freedom of motion for blazing speed.
- Roller Hoop Clamp US.PAT.5726370 Our Roller Cam Hoop Clamp multiplies each turn of the adjustment knob to speed the process of attaching the pedal to the hoop. It fits an extremely wide range of hoop thicknesses, and offers the smoothest, most secure grip possible.
- Wide Tension-Range Spring, Our counter spring has been designed to perfectly compliment the weight and balance of the footboard and beater assembly. It also offers a much wider range of adjustability, allowing you to fine tune the pedal tension to suit your playing style.
- Uni-Pressure Spring Clamp, Our Uni-Pressure Spring Clamp System grips a full 360 degrees, and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Featuring a unique Floating Spring Pendulum design that is perfectly centered on the clamp, this system offers full precision bearing movement for unmatched smoothness.
- Quadbeater US.PAT.5610351, Our QuadBeater provides four different beater surfaces, each with its own distinct sound. You can choose from 2 hard plastic surfaces or 2 felt surfaces, and either pinpoint or line contact with the head.
- Case included.
Need more information or advice on this product?
Use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back to you in 24/48 hours.
We deliver to most EU countries in just 48/72h. Please hold on a little bit more if you're placing your order during weekends or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping costs are fixed at 20€, no matter how many products are in your order!
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers. Currently no cash on delivery option, sorry.
The website and all the transactions are protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.
A pre and post sales support at your complete disposal. If there's a problem, you're sure we'll solve it.
You can pay your order as you like, choose between PayPal, credit card or bank transfer.
We ship to most EU countries by express courier and delivery within 48/36h. All shipments are insured, no risk.
The whole site is protected by SHA-256 encryption, your data and your transitions are safe.
Two-year warranty on all new products and three months on used ones. And if you do not like what you bought you have 14 days to return it.
We are a real shop with an exhibition area of over 3000sqm! Do not you believe it? Come and visit us in Montebelluna (TV) or have a look through Google Maps.
We continuously monitor prices on the market and we do our best to keep trying to offer you a highly competitive deal.
A warehouse of over 1000 square meters to send your order as quickly as possible, in addition to the possibility of booking the latest products.