Launched in 1976, the CE-1 Chorus Ensemble was not only the world’s first chorus effect pedal, but also the very first BOSS pedal. Three years later, this inventive new sound was squeezed into the blue CE-2 Chorus, and chorus pedals have remained in the compact lineup ever since. Four decades on, the spacious modulated tone of the signature BOSS effect is still loved by musicians everywhere. In 2016, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS innovation, the original analog chorus sounds are now reborn with the Waza Craft CE-2W. The CE-2W’s Standard mode faithfully recreates the classic CE-2 chorus sound, and adds an expansive new sound field with stereo output, which was unavailable in the mono CE-2. CE-1 mode fully reproduces the stereo chorus and vibrato sounds of the legendary CE-1, with the addition of variable chorus depth not available in the original pedal. To commemorate the birth of BOSS effects, the CE-2W is made exclusively in Japan, just as the original CE-1 and CE-2 were.
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Standard mode provides a perfect reproduction of the legendary CE-2 sound
- CE-1 mode features chorus and vibrato, authentically reproducing the two stereo sound modes in the world’s first chorus pedal
- Includes new sounds not available in the original pedals, including CE-2 stereo output and variable depth for CE-1 chorus sounds
- Rate and Depth knobs provide fine sound adjustment in both pedal modes
- Premium all-analog circuitry with bucket-brigade (BBD) delay line
- Made in Japan to celebrate the 40th anniversary of BOSS effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
A pre and post sales support at your complete disposal. If there's a problem, you're sure we'll solve it.
You can pay your order as you like, choose between PayPal, credit card or bank transfer.
We ship to most EU countries by express courier and delivery within 48/36h. All shipments are insured, no risk.
The whole site is protected by SHA-256 encryption, your data and your transitions are safe.
Two-year warranty on all new products and three months on used ones. And if you do not like what you bought you have 14 days to return it.
We are a real shop with an exhibition area of over 3000sqm! Do not you believe it? Come and visit us in Montebelluna (TV) or have a look through Google Maps.
We continuously monitor prices on the market and we do our best to keep trying to offer you a highly competitive deal.
A warehouse of over 1000 square meters to send your order as quickly as possible, in addition to the possibility of booking the latest products.