DW9500D - 9000 Series Hi-Hat Stand
- Patented Double Eccentric Cam that increases the sensitivity of the footboard in relation to cymbal movement, resulting in a unique, incredibly fast and responsive feel.
- Infinitely Adjustable Locking Spring Tension feature allows for precise adjustment to offset the weight of the top cymbal, creating a customized feel.
- Lateral Cymbal Seat: is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- The high-tech Ball Bearing Hinge provides smooth, quick action.
- SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Plastic Tube Insulators inside the heavy gauge tubing are a necessity in recording situations to avoid rattling when drum mics are placed close to stands.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
Need more information or advice on this product?
Use the form below to send us an email, we'll get back to you in 24/48 hours.
We deliver to most EU countries in just 48/72h. Please hold on a little bit more if you're placing your order during weekends or holidays.
Buy what you want! Shipping costs are fixed at 20€, no matter how many products are in your order!
Choose your payment, we accept PayPal and credit cards but also wire transfers. Currently no cash on delivery option, sorry.
The website and all the transactions are protected by a Digicert SHA-256 certificate.
A pre and post sales support at your complete disposal. If there's a problem, you're sure we'll solve it.
You can pay your order as you like, choose between PayPal, credit card or bank transfer.
We ship to most EU countries by express courier and delivery within 48/36h. All shipments are insured, no risk.
The whole site is protected by SHA-256 encryption, your data and your transitions are safe.
Two-year warranty on all new products and three months on used ones. And if you do not like what you bought you have 14 days to return it.
We are a real shop with an exhibition area of over 3000sqm! Do not you believe it? Come and visit us in Montebelluna (TV) or have a look through Google Maps.
We continuously monitor prices on the market and we do our best to keep trying to offer you a highly competitive deal.
A warehouse of over 1000 square meters to send your order as quickly as possible, in addition to the possibility of booking the latest products.